Tuesday, March 1, 2016

Southern Chic Wedding



        In my previous post, I mentioned being excited about some upcoming weddings and I have been thinking about one in particular a lot. Mostly because it is soon, but also because the bride is letting the girls in the wedding party pick their own dresses. I really love this idea! You pick something you love, something that fits your body in particular, and everyone has their own unique look. The wedding is in North Carolina and I'm calling it country chic. The bride has chosen gold, champagne, sequins and metallics for the bridesmaid dresses. This girl has really great style, and she loves interior decorating so I'm sure her wedding will be absolutely gorgeous.
       These are a couple of the styles and looks we are going for:


                                                                      

                   Adrianna Papell                                                                                  Also, Adrianna Papell



                                                                                   

         Badgley Mischka (RTR $120)                                                           Badgley Mischka (RTR $80)


                                                                                   


                                                                     Badgley Mischka (RTR $70)


After seeing the crazy cheap prices of renting these amazing designer dresses, I think I am going to go for Rent the Runway. I normally would not be able to afford a gown like this to buy with the retail price being $700 and up, especially not for a one time thing. I haven't used Rent the Runway previously, but, while checking out the website I noticed they do an unlimited account. For $139 a month you can rent unlimited looks from the site. I do think I am going to try this out a few times, and the month of the wedding may be very well worth it since I am already paying about $100 just to rent the dress for the one occasion. Only $40 more I can get two more items at the very same time as this dress to wear for a rehearsal dinner or another wedding celebration. Seems worth it, right? A few things from the website I am crazy about:



           



                                          


          


                                          Seems almost too good to be true, right?!
I'm almost positive many of the more expensive designer pieces aren't available for the Unlimited account, and there may be a waiting list for a ton of the items(when they first started Unlimited, there was a wait list just to get accepted!), but I found so many things I would love, maybe it won't be an issue? maybe? hopefully.. I am going to be giving this a try and getting back to you guys about it.


* this post is NOT affiliated with Rent the Runway, I just love the idea!



                                                                                   Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment