Monday, March 14, 2016

New Denim for 2016; Cropped, Flared, Wide



As sad as I am about this, I have to tell you ladies, the skinny jean is on its way out. For the upcoming spring season and onward it will be all about the culottes, wide leg, boot cuts, and bells.And what's worse is the trend to pair them with flats. Trust me, as someone who is on the short leg side, I'm not thrilled. It is so much harder to pull off these looks, in my opinion. The one solution for the people under 5'5" is big tall heels. Seeing as how I do not have the funds to completely change my wardrobe season to season, you will still be seeing me in my skinnies. This is not new to this season, however. This trend started last year and is definitely carrying over, but the next few seasons will be the last for skinny jeans all together, just like the bell bottom died in 2000.





   


                           


      Shop these popular looks:




                                                                              Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment