Friday, February 19, 2016

What I Wore; Leather, lots of leather



       We are finally completely settled in at our new place in Virginia! We found a great apartment really close to plenty of restaurants, shopping, and nightlife. It's a bit smaller than our home back in CT, but it makes up for that with giant walk in closets, a pool, and a gym. So, I guess that means I am now obligated to get in shape.
   
        Yesterday was my birthday, and I figured it was a good time to come back to the blog world! There are a few exciting things coming up that I am looking forward to. The big one being the move here and meeting new people. A few others are a bunch of weddings happening in the next year, and traveling to celebrate those involved. We are also planning a short stay in the Outer Banks with some friends, possibly, in the next two months. If you know me or have read here before, you know how much I love planning travel outfits and packing (and traveling ANYWHERE in general!).

      My look for yesterday was a little bit rock/edgy with somewhat gothic makeup. You would think  that the weather would be somewhat pleasant since we are "south", but fun fact, it's still cold...


                                              Blazer     here ( on sale)   You can't see it but I am wearing a blazer under the jacket that comes with a tassel tie belt, that I have been using as a choker necklace.     
                        Top  Here (on sale, too!)     $12.99, in black and white
    Jacket (similar)   Here       On sale for $35
Boots are Giuseppe Zanotti, but similar here   for $134. 

In retrospect, even though these boots provided extra warmth, I think I would replace them with regular black pumps or booties and reserve these tall boots for dresses and skirts. 



Thanks for reading! 

No comments:

Post a Comment