Thursday, November 12, 2015

What I Wore: Bohemian Florals and Leather

















      As much as I love doing this, I really hate the cold, so I am pretty excited about our move to Virginia where I can at least escape a few degrees and maybe some feet of snow! We are in the midst of trying to find a place to live down there, and it is proving to be more difficult than I thought. Other than that, the other thing that is new: me vlogging! I am giving it a go, but I have always hated my voice on camera. I come off as either a 10 year old or a valley chick. But I have so many products that I received in my goody bag from simply stylist that if i don't do some reviews it would be nuts! Giveaways to follow... (I have doubles of every product I would be reviewing, so they are all brand new, boxed, and unused, pretty obvious but thought I would mention it)
  
       The dress I am wearing is from last fall, but the same brand. They do a lot of these bohemian types of looks and the one I linked would look equally nice under a sweater.  The cream sweater I sized up on because I wanted a looser fit.
 
Check this look out on Befitted and don't forget to vote for your faves! Befitted.com
                                                           
                                                              Thanks for reading!

7 comments:

  1. Great outfit! And what a fun bridge to use as a backdrop!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Isn't so picture perfect New England?

      Delete
  2. I absolutely love this outfit! Super cute. The booties and the hat just makes it that much more amazing! Good luck with your vlogging! I'm sure it's going well!

    -Jay

    blissfulbeautybird.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Vlogging is scary.. Haha! I did a couple YouTube vids, it's pretty difficult for me.

      Delete