Friday, November 20, 2015

Physicians Formula Instant Lash Extensions Eye Booster; Review and First Impression


So, I had received so many wonderful products from the simply stylist event in NY that I felt like I HAD to do some reviews! This is my very first time vlogging, and it was really a challenge. I give credit to all the beauty vloggers out there that make this seem so natural and easy. Hopefully it gets better. 
 I chose to do a review on the Physicians Formula Instant Lash Extension Kit for my first vlog. This kit comes with two tubes of product and one of them is a great black mascara and the second is a tube of leaf extension fibers. This mascara is paraben free, gluten free, hypoallergenic, dermatologist approved, and ophthalmologist tested. The price ranges from $10-15, depending on where you buy it. Physicians Formula is cruelty free, too! 
I enjoyed this product and it definitely gave me great lashes, if you like Younique 3d fiber lashes, this is very similar but less expensive. In my opinion, this looks a bit better, the Younique product looks too clumpy for my taste. 





Let me know if you guys would be interested in a giveaway for this product!

                                                 

1 comment:

  1. Good sharing, Physicians Formula offers a wide range of products that provide healthy, yet glamorous solutions for the working woman. MINERAL WEAR is a mineral water, sourced from “healing waters” at Mineral Spring in Barlsbad, California, to enrich the skin with beneficial minerals such as calcium and magnesium. And ORGANIC WEAR is ready with Jumbo Lash Boosting mascara gives enhanced lashes instantly with its bioactive minerals that nourish lashes and yogurt-derived probiotic proteins for lashes that appear thicker, longer and fuller, read more at:
    http://kidbuxblog.com/staying-fresh-faced-amidst-a-hectic-lifestyle-is-made-easier-with-physicians-formula/

    ReplyDelete