Wednesday, October 7, 2015

Cruising Costa Brava


Poncho $29.90     /       Sunglasses      /       Similar tee



This is what I wore for a less then warm day in Tossa de Mar Spain. I really had my heart set on swimming in these gorgeous turquoise waters for months and this day turned out to be around 73 and windy. For the hike up to the castle ruins I wore just my white tee and shorts, but afterwards threw on my poncho sweater, which turned out to be a very common article of clothing for me on this trip! Tossa de Mar also has a very old quaint little town attached to the old castle, and exploring there is wonderful. After staying here for the day, we drove through the mountains to Sant Feliu de Guixols, which is an adventure in itself. Every turn and bend is a photo opportunity worthy of a postcard. Easily one of the most beautiful places I have ever seen. 













Hope you have enjoyed these photos, because I loved taking them!
Thanks for reading.






2 comments: