Wednesday, September 30, 2015

What I Wore and Saw: Barcelona

   This was a day full of walking and sightseeing in Barcelona. We went to see Segrada Familia, Barrio Gotico, and all the beautiful Gaudi architecture. Not to mention all the rest of the amazing buildings that are not famously known, just incredibly beautiful. I wore jeans and flats to be comfortable with my white Goodnight Macaroon blouse and sunglasses,because here they are necessary. I have noticed that to blend in as a local you should stick to fall fashion here in Spain, regardless of the temperature. I suppose they are anticipating fall as much as all the fashionistas in the US. 

       
sunglasses here

      


La Segrada Familia


Casa Batllo


During the Barcelona festival; human towers!



2 comments:

  1. Impressive Barcelona photos, you look gorgeous! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much! We are having a great time here :)

      Delete