Tuesday, September 22, 2015

First Stop in Spain: Santander

                                                                             Here I am!
     We have been in Spain a few days now. Our first day here we spent mostly trying to catch up on sleep. We took an overnight flight and arrived in the morning and got almost zero sleep on the flight. We spent a good two hours in line for passport control and another hour searching for our luggage. Friday we drove up to Santander, which is stunningly beautiful, to attend a wedding. We stayed at the Bahia Hotel. Sunday we drove around and my husband showed me around his old stomping ground while sighing from nostalgic feelings. Afterwards, we continued driving back down and sideways to Toulouse and Carcassone in France. Carcassone is quickly becoming a favorite place for me in France.
In our hotel room in Santander. El Hotel Bahia




After wedding party on a boat. 

my "breakfast"

I have found my new residence...

The view from our hotel room
Valor chocolates

Santander beach


El Hotel Sardinero in Santander 


I will post part II of this trip (the french part) tomorrow!
Thanks for reading!










No comments:

Post a Comment