Wednesday, August 19, 2015

5 Fall Fashion Must Haves

5 fall fashion must haves




      It's so hard to believe that it is almost September, especially since I feel like my summer just started. What inspired me to do this post was my most recent purchase which was this poncho, for under $30. It really made me realize how quickly fall was approaching. Above are the top 5 fall fashion must haves from my point of view. Over the knee boots, poncho sweaters, flared pants, chunky over sized knits, and flowery boho dresses. These five pieces can give your closet a major update and combined with other basics that I'm sure are in your closet already, create endless looks.


                                                    Thanks for reading!

2 comments:

  1. Knee/thigh high boots are so fantastic & sexy. I totally need a pair. :]

    // ▲ itsCarmen.com ▲

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! I would kill for the Stuart weitzman ones but my thighs don't fit in them :( I saw a pair for under $200 at lord and Taylor that look a decent quality.

      Delete