Sunday, July 5, 2015

What I Wore: My Mixed Prints Experience


I hope everyone had a nice safe 4th of July celebrating our independence! I told you guys a while ago that I was going to man up and try to mix prints, so here I am. I paired my own skirt I made with a floral top from Zara. It paired really well, in my opinion, because there is navy in the top that matches the navy in the stripes. I wish I had taken these photos before sitting down at a party, because the skirt got quite wrinkled. 













And then there is this.... 
 

I don't usually post photos of my daughter, but this one is too sassy to not show. When there is a camera around, she poses!


Thanks for reading!

P.s we have got our tickets for Spain (and a little bit of France)! So excited to see more of this beautiful world.





No comments:

Post a Comment