Friday, July 17, 2015

My Nordstrom Sale Wish List


         While I don't usually do the whole crazy Nordstrom sale madness, I got sucked in this time. Mostly because I am perusing the interwebs making a mental checklist of things I would like to purchase or make for our trip to Spain and the South of France in September. I never really knew how affordable these things could be while on sale! I am on the hunt for a pair of chic comfortable walking shoes, preferably with a closed pointy toe, a wrap or throw sweater/poncho type thing, something to wear possibly out at night to a  nice dinner. Although, I did notice a pattern with the things I picked: SHOES.



Do you guys have any favorites out of these or anything you got from he sale? Let me know if you like to see this type of thing with my sale picks or you prefer not to!
                                                                      Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment