Wednesday, July 15, 2015

Fall 2015 trend favorites

         Doesn't it feel like summer just started? Yet, I went to a few stores last week seeing a lot of fall merchandise already; light jackets and sweaters. Before you know it they will be throwing parkas and boots on those racks. It may seem like it's too early, but the rest of the fashion industry is getting ready for 2016 and on. Did you know that in the industry there are trend forecasters that predict the upcoming trends and colors for the seasons to come? Fashion design houses then consult with these trend forecasters and come up with stories and looks. When you consider that, I suppose fall merchandise in stores two months before isn't so off.
     Although I really hate the cold, I love fall fashion for the rich fabrics and colors and the overall style of clothes we see. There were a lot of fall 2015 runway looks I loved and noticed a few trending looks and wanted to talk about my top 5 favorites.


Over the Knee Boots:

     I am so glad this is still a thing because last year I wanted a pair so badly(specifically the Stuart Weitzman highland) and they didn't quite fit my thighs, and all others I found looked cheap. By the time February hit, I stopped looking. I shall continue my hunt once again! Yay.
                                                   
                                                       
                                      
Navy/Military:

While, I don't mean navy,the color, there is a lot of that too! I mean navy as in our military. There were many navy inspired looks with stripes, pea coats, large gold buttons and anything you denote with the navy.

Goth/80's Punk:


    I like this one because I think it will be fun to experiment with on a smaller scale. Leather, spikes, and chains are some of the details in these looks and they are some of my favorite things!


Bohemian:

I have really been into this style lately. I love the pretty dresses and the crazy beautiful prints. If you want to experiment with this look on a smaller than RTW budget, I recommend Forever 21, they are filled to the brim with this stuff.
Mod:


As much as I love seeing this on the runway, I do not think it will work for me. I do think it looks beautiful on models or thinner ladies with tiny thighs/hips/legs. Of course, that is just how I feel for myself, if you are more muscular on bottom and choose to wear this.. more power to ya!

So what looks were your favorites if you saw the runway shows?

                                                             Thanks for reading!

p.s don't forget to enter my giveaway! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment