Thursday, May 7, 2015

The Off Duty Model Phenomenon


          The elusive off duty model look intrigues us all. How do they do that where they look so undone but put together at the same time? It seems like they just threw on some designer gear(black, of course), flipped their hair into a bun/beachy waves and ran out the door,all glorious make-up free immaculate skin and all. If I tried that, people would ask if I'm sick... seriously, it's happened before. I suppose the mile long lean legs and glistening vampire diamond skin does help somewhat,but I assume it also has something to do with the fact that these girls work very closely with fashion designers and insiders from the tender age of 13 or so. They must pick up plenty of knowledge and free goodies galore. It's hard choosing, but I picked my favorite 10 off duty model looks below.




I picked Gigi Hadid twice because I love her style and I can relate more to her curvy body!









Thanks for reading!!







No comments:

Post a Comment