Tuesday, May 5, 2015

The New Forever 21(30)


        Forever 21 has come such a long way from when I was actually 21, it seriously makes me wish I was 21 again so I wouldn't feel so bad about being an old hag who still shops there. It used to be all tacky tank tops and skanky skirts, but where they are right now I really see them being a competitor for other retailers like Zara, in the sense that their styles are identical, the quality is damn close, BUT their prices are so much more competitive. The few things I have bought from there in the past year have really stood the test of time and nothing unravels, rips, or breaks. For $20, that's almost miraculous..

     Recently, I have been going to their online store and quite literally saying 'I want all of this'. So, to convince all you over the age of 21 that this is the hot spot, here you go:



I mean, am I right? Just looking at this image, you would not guess these things are from Forever 21. Check out their new arrivals here!


Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment