Monday, March 2, 2015

Head Case: Spring Accessories





      Spring and upcoming Fall/Winter trends have shown a major interest in bohemian and hippie vibes. The general focus is the 70's look. I am pretty ecstatic about this because I secretly love this look, although it's hard for me to pull off. It makes me wish I kept my bell bottoms and chokers from 1999! What I really love for the spring time is all the beautiful head accessories, and this no longer includes only hats.. I have been seeing these really whimsical hair/head chains, that before now would only work on actresses in fantasy films, but it fits so well with the bohemian look and it doesn't take a certain body type to pull it off. It seems like the perfect intro to the bohemian style of the upcoming seasons!





1-4  are Forever21      5.  She Inside      6.   She Inside       7.  Nasty Gal



Thanks for reading!
   

No comments:

Post a Comment