Thursday, January 22, 2015

Valentines Day Lingerie



Valentines day is right around the corner, and although we don't really celebrate it around here (everyday is valentines day for me and not to mention it's a made up Hallmark holiday), I do find it a good excuse to get pretty lingerie(or just look at it). It's no secret wearing pretty undergarments(by themselves or under our clothes) makes every single woman feel more beautiful and we hold our head a little bit higher and walk with more strut, it's amazing the confidence boost you can get! And it doesn't have to be super expensive, either. H&M has 50% off their already marked down sale items, including intimates. They have pretty lace panties for 50 cents! No joke... 

 Many retailers around this time come up with special looks just for this time of year, and more often than not, the styles are gorgeous! My favorites to check out are Nastygal (because what place is more appropriate to shop for lingerie than a place called 'nastygal'?) and Agent Provocateur. Nasty gal is without a doubt more affordable, with a set of pajamas at Agent running you around $800 and bras more in the range of $250. Their items are beautiful for a  special occasion, though, such as a honeymoon or valentines day, if you have the cash to spend. I can not speak on the quality of the nasty gal lingerie, but do have a few clothing pieces from there and they are good quality, contrary to recent discussions about their items being the opposite. I do have the pleasure of owning a pajama set from Agent Provocateur, and I can honestly say it's one of the most beautiful, luxurious things I own! Sadly, the bottoms do not fit me anymore after having a baby(they run very slim in the waist and don't have a stretch waistband but a zipper). The one I own looks like this, but I have the black one: 
I usually wear a camisole or bralette underneath the jacket. 

A few of my favorites:


All Nastygal, with the exception of the tiny red set at the bottom. That one is Agent Provocateur. 
For the gorgeous Valentines Day styles at Nasty Gal you can shop Here


                                                                  Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment