Tuesday, December 30, 2014

What I Wore: Beverly Hills



      This is less of a what I wore post and more of just what we've been up to. I have been fighting a nasty cold and was in no mood to get dressed, so I admit, this is not that impressive! Never the less, here is what I wore for our day in Beverly Hills. We took my parents to see the Hollywood sign and to check out Rodeo Drive.


I got this jacket from Jollychic.com and was very pleasantly surprised at the good quality. The detachable faux fur looks luxurious and not at all like most other faux furs I've seen in this price range. It is lined and has pockets as well. I would recommend this jacket for California winters, or a east coast fall. 




We stopped in to the famous Mel's Diner for lunch where i had this delicious turkey and goat cheese slider. 







                 This is my disappointed face (below). I have been wanting the Stuart Weitzman highland boots for a very long time and I finally found them in store and tried them on, only to discover my thighs are too large for them.







Thanks for reading!




2 comments:

  1. Nice post dear

    XX

    http://www.floortjeloves.com
    http://www.facebook.com/floortjeloves

    ReplyDelete