Monday, December 15, 2014

Christmas Shopping Trip; What I Wore



          This weekend my husband and I finished up some Christmas shopping as well as attended a baby shower for our very close friends. This is what I wore for our shopping trip and lunch:



The sweater is Old Navy, on sale, found here. I layered it with a flouncy Goodnight Macaroon top from This post, and added a leather string tie type of belt to give a bit more shape and interest.



As much as I love exploring little hole in the wall establishments with yummy authentic food, I have a weak spot for this amazing chain restaurant... Cheesecake Factory!! It is SO good!

 
                                                                             YUM



 The baby shower was a jack and jill, and not your typical shower. It was held at a restaurant and had a hollywood theme, since both parents are into theater and acting. I don't have any photos of what I wore to the shower, but the plan was this dress from HM:

I wanted to wear it with a loose fit sweater, black high socks, and black boots. I decided it was a bit risque for a baby shower and threw on some jeans and belted it to make it more of a blouse. It worked, but I am still determined to wear this as a dress, maybe in California.


Thanks for reading!




No comments:

Post a Comment