Monday, November 24, 2014

What I Wore: Leather Skirt and Thigh High Socks



              While out trying to take these photos, I turned my new camera on only to find out that my SD card had been destroyed by someone with sharp little teeth.... We had to resort to taking photos with my husband's phone camera. We will definitely have to head back to this bridge on another day because there was so much potential, but the photos did not turn out the best and for that I apologize. You get the jist of the look, though!






Thanks for reading!







7 comments:

  1. Oh my. I really like this posting. The sky and dark lighting is almost creepy & haunting but I like something about that. You look adorable.

    www.stylegonerogue.com (new post, on holiday in Tokyo)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! It wasn't my intention but I got that vibe too when looking at the photos :) sort of like an Adams family Wednesday look!

      Delete
  2. Grey sweater and high knee socks are the best, love how you paired it with leather skirt :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those knee highs are really cute. Are they cable-knit pattern? Hard to tell given the light.

    ReplyDelete
  4. No, they aren't cable knit. I wish! I was actually hoping to find a cable knit pair. Sorry about the lighting, dog ate my SD card. :D

    ReplyDelete