Sunday, November 9, 2014

What I Wore: 11-8-14


   
             I hope you guys are having a wonderful weekend! It got very brisk all of a sudden, and I am freezing my butt off over here on the east coast. I am very excited to be heading to California next month to defrost. Just wanted to share what I wore this Saturday for an early dinner date and a walk through the park with my husband and daughter.


The coat(few years old)  and shoes are both Zara. Leather look leggings from Forever 21. 


A very old turtleneck sweater that I made new by cutting it, making it a cropped sweater. And the white shirt is of course my husbands! I love borrowing from his closet, there are some gems in there. 






Visit next week, we are going to our friends wedding and I have a review!


Thanks for reading! 







No comments:

Post a Comment