Monday, November 3, 2014

What I Wore: 11-2-14


                       


          I hope everyone had a really great weekend and a fun and safe Halloween! Halloween night we stayed in our area and took our daughter trick or treating for her first time. She refused to put on her costume at first, but when she saw all the other kids coming to our door, she wanted to go with them, so she agreed.  She was a lady bug!



You may be able to tell that the photos are a bit more high quality(hopefully) and that is because I invested in a DSLR. I am still learning the basics and it's been a fun process so far. Saturday morning we went down to visit family and to attend a friends beer tasting which he hosted in his home. They flew to Washington to purchase many specialty pumpkin beers. My favorite was the Elysian punkoccino which is a pumpkin coffee beer, only sold in NY! I highly recommend it.. 

Sunday, we went out to breakfast with the entire two sets of families and had dinner with my parents and my brother's little family. Here is what I wore Sunday:





These booties are Charlotte Russe but were modified. They were taller and had hideous faux fur on them, I cut them shorter and cut the fur off and folded them over and stitched it down.
 

Turtleneck is Zara (old)   The layered sweater underneath is from Poland.   The trench coat is BCBG and being sold on Ebay Here   and Here in a different color, for a bit more. The fur collar is from my Alica + Olivia sweater. The belt is way back in the day Guess. Jeans Here 


The Glasses are HM 


Thanks for reading!






2 comments:

  1. Your daughter is adorable! What kind of DSLR did you get? I loved experimenting with mine when I first got it. That fur collar is so luxurious :P

    Another Beautiful Thing

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I got a Nikon D5100, the price was right and I know it's a bit older but I don't need anything fancy and I barely know how to work this one! hahah! Got any tips or advice? :)

      Delete