Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Travel Looks; LA style



           I love the holiday season, it's my favorite time of the year and I am super excited to be spending it in California this year, not only with my husbands wonderful family, but also my mom and dad! They are going to join us for a big family holiday in LA. They have never been anywhere in the US besides the north east, so this should be lots of fun.

         As usual, I am starting to plan what to pack and we will be there for 10 days, so planning ahead is a good idea. I always plan what to wear for travel day first, so I don't put that on my packing list and pack it by accident and then have to dig through the entire suitcase last minute (nightmare). I came up with two different looks, one casual, and one still casual but more 'put together' and tailored.


So LA



And this is the other look:



Travel Look 1



           I am never one to wear sweat pants or leggings on a flight, I want to look nice AND be comfortable if it's a longer flight. You never know who will be sitting next to you! Which look do you guys prefer?

                                                                 Thanks for reading!

3 comments: