Monday, September 8, 2014

Weekend OOTD; 9-7-14


             This weekend was bittersweet because we got to hang out with family. The reason it was bittersweet is because we attended a going away party for my sister in law who is departing on yet another year long adventure across the world. She is going to Japan, Thailand, Cambodia and South Korea. I am sure she will pick up a few extra spots along the way, also! I admire her for being able to do this by herself at any time she feels wanderlust. I am older and only hope to be that brave one day, flying solo intimidates me so much.


                               Here is what I wore for the occasion:
The sweater and sneakers are from H&M, and the skirt is a oldie but goodie from Charlotte Russe. 



The next day we had lunch with family (minus the sister in law): 

My beautiful mess: 

Messy hair works for me, because it's already so frizzy and crazy that it tends to get messy all on its own!


Thanks for reading! 





6 comments:

  1. I like your outfit with the skirt and purple shirt looks nice and your dog looks cute :) you can go with friends and travel. I think it's much more fun that way.

    Lilyconstancee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do prefer to travel with friends, but I have never done it alone and would like to try to see what I prefer. Although, it's hard to do as a mommy :/ Thanks for reading!

      Delete
  2. I love the outfit and I love your hair! Wow, your sister in law is going to a lot of places! I have some serious wanderlust right now and those are the countries I would love to visit!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I would love to go to Thailand with her, out of all of them, it's so gorgeous there.

      Delete
  3. Great outfits dear!, and i love your hairdo!
    kisses

    ReplyDelete