Wednesday, September 10, 2014

My Top Five Fall Fashion Must Haves


        So I went to walk my dog this morning and promptly after exiting I was right back inside to grab a light sweater. This means fall is on its way! Early Autumn is my favorite season because the temperature cools down just enough to wear jackets, but it's not cold enough to freeze your ass off. This realization had me thinking I should write about fall fashion, duh. I want to share with you my top five fall fashion must haves.

      So here is my list!


      The Biker Jacket:
No October is complete for me without this bad boy necessity.


     
1. Goodnight Macaroon     /       2. H&M (only $50!)     /     3. H&M     /     4.    Express





Boots, Really Tall and Really Short:
It's the two extremes I'm looking for, I already own everything in the middle.


1. H&M     /     2. Vince Camuto    /     3. Joie     /     4. Express     /       5. Vince Camuto       /     6. Vince Camuto     /    7. Vince Camuto




The Plaid Skirt With Knee High Socks:
To not make this look too skanky or costum-y pair with flat shoes, a layered peter pan collar and a sweater on top, for example. 


















































1.  H&M     /       2. Asos    /       3. Nasty Gal       Thigh Highs Nasty Gal




Sleeveless Coats:
Because it's still too warm for coats with sleeves.
























































1.  Nasty Gal    /     2. River Island    /    3. Missguided ($49!)    /    4. Urban Outfitters     /    5. Nasty Gal



Hats:
Because there is nothing more practical to hide that heavily wind blown frizzy hair that has a few months worth of sun damage from the past summer.


1. Nasty Gal   /    2. Nasty Gal     /     3. Express     /     4. H&M       /     5. Express



What are your fall fashion must haves for this season?



                                                                 Thanks for reading!


For more images, check out my Instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment