Thursday, September 4, 2014

A Mish Mosh of The Last Week and a Half.



         It has been a little while since I posted an outfit post, so in this little update I will include a couple random looks I had throughout the two weeks.


    I wore this outfit about a week ago when my husband decided to take me out to dinner. After about five different locations, we decided on sushi, mostly because the wait time was only ten minutes. This was a cute little spot in Mystic. 




This casual look was what I wore to go shopping with my mom. This  pastel blue sweater is from one of my favorite stores in Poland, Top Secret. Check it out here. They also had this great fuzzy jacket which I loved but it made me look like a football player, This one. I am not sure if they ship to the US, but if you are ever in Poland it is worth checking out! The shoes are H&M and the jeans are American Eagle. 


Just this past weekend we checked out Toloache in the theatre district in NYC and just had to try their grasshopper tacos! They were surprisingly really delicious.. 

And what I wore to New York. The yellow top and high waisted jeans are H&M, the sweater is from Poland. 

As well as some fun outings, we added a new member to the family last weekend. Meet Onyx:

There can never be a replacement for the beloved dog we had before, she was special to us in many ways. We feel our family needs a canine companion and our daughter loves animals, and although I am not over the death of Stormy, I can learn to love another puppy. He is a papillon poodle mix, supposedly. He is a rescue from a shelter, though, so who knows what we actually have! He is very sweet, affectionate, and energetic and I can't wait for our family to start making memories with him!



Thanks for reading!

If you like seeing random outfit posts, check out my instagram account!










2 comments: