Monday, August 25, 2014

VMA 2014: Best and Worst Dressed.




 Okay, to get the laughs and 'what the hell' s out of the way, I am going to start with the worst dressed list.

Katy Perry, why? I remember when the denim patch worked look was all the rage in VERY early 2000, let's not go back to that dark place in our past. I do love her makeup, though!

                                                 

Rita Ora, this dress wasn't terrible, but it wasn't for the VMA's and it wasn't for her. It looks a bit cheap, as well.

                                 

Kylie Jenner, I really hated her dress. It had a real nightgown look to it, and it wasn't very flattering to her figure or height.
                                                       

Amber Rose, just NO.

                 

Taylor Swift is trying to sexify things, and it's not working.
                                                 

Gwen Stefani. It upsets me to put her on the worst dressed list because I like her and she is usually stunning. However, this outfit looks cheap, like it came out of a Cache store intended for a woman much older than Gwen.
                                     

That sums up the Worst dressed, in my eyes, ofcourse. Onto the best:

Jennifer Lopez never disappoints.
                                        

Kendall Jenner, unlike her sister, got it right. I love this look because it has balance. It's sheer on top, but chose long wide leg trousers to go with it. Beautiful!
                                              

Jordin Sparks looked beautiful, white is a great color on her.

                                   

Selena Gomez. This dress was so beautiful, it actually left me speechless. Just WOW.


                                                

I leave you with this image.

                                                                      Thanks for reading!


No comments:

Post a Comment