Thursday, July 10, 2014

Thursday: What I Wore



Another quick Outfit of the day post.



Today, I went out for a spontaneous little lunch date and threw this together but I thought it looked very cute so I decided to share. I am wearing high waisted jeans and a very plain white top. I accessorized heavily with a chain belt and the leopard print sneakers. This little lace bra is also too beautiful to hide. 


I was going for a rock and roll casual chic look.


Pants and top are both H&M. The sneakers are Cynthia Rowley. 



Thanks for reading! 

2 comments:

  1. very cute outfit! where did you get the bra from?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! It's Victoria's secret, but it's pretty old. A few years. It's shear and laced up in the back. I will do some research and try to find it somewhere!

      Delete